منتديات سوبر دونغهي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات سوبر دونغهي

منتدى سوبر هي للكل عن سوبر جونيور

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
تصويت
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 6 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 6 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 26 بتاريخ السبت يوليو 20, 2019 1:23 am
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
donghae
معلومات عن هي تشول I_vote_rcapمعلومات عن هي تشول I_voting_barمعلومات عن هي تشول I_vote_lcap 
SuJu DONGHAE
معلومات عن هي تشول I_vote_rcapمعلومات عن هي تشول I_voting_barمعلومات عن هي تشول I_vote_lcap 
파크시
eun hae
زوجة دونغهــــــــــي^__^
عبد البزور
دونقهي وبس
×؛°”˜ SUPER GIRL`”°؛×
محبة سوبر جونيور
عاشقه كيوهيون
يوليو 2024
الإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبتالأحد
اليوميةاليومية

معلومات عن هي تشول

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عبد البزور

عبد البزور

المساهمات : 28
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/12/2011
العمر : 28
الموقع : www.google.com

معلومات عن هي تشول Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: معلومات عن هي تشول   معلومات عن هي تشول Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 21, 2011 4:46 pm

36. Loves people younger that follow his orders .. Such as band member Lee Hongki FTIsland.
37. Hechul says about himself, as handsome, smart and talented .. But there is a complete and for this the bad habit is that a bad mood ..
38. Hates that deals with other food.
39. When he was in advance of the music programs, was interested in a lot of girls teams .. Because they were rare at that time.
40. Hechul occur in a television program about his experience when his girlfriend shun shortly after his appearance .. Where the girl did not say that it Hichol had a close friend .. And when he signed Hechul in love with her too, with reports that have had a close friend .. Where he spoke, saying "I told her that I was next to him will not feel lonely .. But the problem occurred so that I remember I will always be with you ".. But the girl did not inseparable from her boyfriend and not for the first Hechul .. Instead, she started dating another young man asked her to go out with him after Hechul.
41. Not likely to touch a single hair .. It allows for Jay from Trax that touch.
42. Likes to change his hair color and hairstyle ..
43. I came out of the house one day because Oanhyuk stole the egg from his food (kimchi fried rice) .. Is the most important part of the egg in a dish fried rice Alkmiche ..
44. Once quarreled with Oanhyuk because he had not restored his shirt ..
45. Shear read that you write about is the public and Hankyong.
46. He says he absolutely will not be subject to surgery for double eyelids .. Because the double eyelids naturally ..
47. Has several times put a picture of himself and is a girl on yet in the Cyworld.
48. Does not like to sweat .. When he was in elementary school did not play football at all.
49. Used to play with girls when he was in elementary school.
50. Elementary school was on the summit of Mount

51. Hechul one of the words "the most precious thing in this world is me, because if I did not Otoagd in this world as anything will go well" ..
52. Hechul believed that sohee (Wonder Girls) nice .. He even had to register at the site of the fan cafe own ..
53. Hechul he used to drink and smoke .. But he stopped and then returned later .. It starts and stops easily .. And now is drinking and smoking may also ..
54. Try Hechul drink for the first time when he was in middle school .. Where his father is the one who gave him a drink ..
55. Listen to approximately the 4 songs before he can sleep ..
56. When they were Super Junior and SNSD are still interns .. Jessica was the only one that has the courage to talk to him ..
57. When incubate Hechul girl .. Great feel nervous and starts pounding his heart ..
58. Like white chocolate .. When he was at home recovering from an incident that went through .. Were asked to Hankyong that always comes out to buy a white chocolate ..
59. Likes to live in his own world .. He even did not notice when he came out of the house Hankyong for several days and then returned, and he did not feel his absence ..
60. He said in a program that he was dressed girls in order to be able to get out with the girlfriend without a Alahzama
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

معلومات عن هي تشول
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» معلومات عن هي تشول
»  معلومات عن هي تشول
» معلومات عن كي بوم
» معلومات ريو ووك
» معلومات عن دونغهي

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى